Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This is my 400th post!  yae!!!!

These were my eggs...I always put them in color order when I am done. I like the purple the best...although, the blues were so bright - the picture doesn't do it justice. 

Nathan was really proud of his eggs...
Easter Morning! I wasn't going to hide any eggs, but I decided aroun 11PM why the heck not? There would be time before church...and it was the first thing Nathan saw when he got out of bed -- eggs! He looked all over for those eggs...

He was quite surprised to find one in the bathroom....

Evan found one in the plant!! He was so tired still...

Nathan found his Easter basket! Boy that bunny was generous....

Evan found his, but all he really cared about was the plastic egg he also found...
You know, no matter what is going on in your life, it is truly hard to be sad on Easter Day...because the message is, no matter what you are going through, no matter what happens here on earth, if you believe, you will be saved and the reward of Heaven is so great that we cannot even imagine it. Joy!

1 comment:

  1. Your eggs looked awesome!!! Hope you all had a great easter!!!

    ReplyDelete