Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My favorite time of day

is storytime. 

I love curling up with Evan on the recliner in his room while he says, "mo bookts" and "story puh-ease".  sometimes we read two...sometimes we read ten.  he loves pointing out things in the books  -- "bumblebee" and "monkey".  I love the smell of his hair as I hold him (he always insists of being directly on my lap) and how snuggly he is for these few minutes of everyday. 

Uncle Kevin even enjoyed it one night recently!


After Evan goes to bed, an hour or so later, Nathan goes.  He now "reads" stories to me, and he laughs at the silliest things, and makes me "go back" all the time to "tell me something" about the previous page.  After stories the other night, a Grandpa crawled into the bed with Nathan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment