Saturday, June 16, 2012

Play date at Edinborough Park

For Christmas Nathan got 10 passes to Edinborough Park in Edina.  Which is great, except for the Edina part...we went with one of his friends from school...

Yes, my kid is always the sweaty one!!!  Here he is explaining to me how things are in the play area....



One of the neat things about this indoor play park is the gym they have...with scooters and balls and the kids can run around in there...

Last Saturday was hot.  And muggy.  After church (we usually attend Saturday evening) I didn't feel like cooking or getting the house hot.  So, I said, "let's go to Perkins."  In Forest Lake, the kids eat free on Saturday nights, and, they have breakfast, so the kids love it!


Evan was alittle difficult as he was so hungry, so here he is playing with my key badge.  Daddy has problems smiling...I kept telling him to smile and he would give me a grumpy face.  This happened multiple times. 

Our friends just had a baby - a baby girl.  Our neighbor is over a week overdue with a baby girl.  I love my boys, and I think if I had another, a boy would be great - I love boys!!  But with all these girls around me I have been wondering what "pink" would be like....

No comments:

Post a Comment