Friday, July 13, 2012

Trip Pictures Part 1

So, if you read this blog, you are going to have to suffer a few days here with a lack of kid pictures...because we went on a vacation with my sister and her boyfriend up North last weekend.  It was so fun!

It started out with a drive up North and ominous looking clouds chasing after us...here is our fearless leader in front of said clouds.  A few minutes later, downpour!


It poured while we ate lunch and then let up...we stopped at a Candy Shop after lunch.

My view of Karen in the car...

Our first stop was Temperance River...it had amazing falls and rocks...we started out on the 'boring' side...which at first I thought was totally neat (until I saw the other side!)



I was scared to climb things at first...I got over that pretty quickly...



So, good thing we all had our raincoats on, because right after this picture, it started to pour.  We got drenched...we went hiking to the other side and it was awesome...tons of falls and rapids...but, since it was pouring rain, the camera was put away.  I am excited to go back again someday and get some awesome pictures of us with the falls in the background....more to come! I can't seem to upload anymore pictures right now. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun!!! I wamt to go to the candy shop!!! I think Ed and I need to go up there to hike!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been there in so long. It is such a beautiful area.

    ReplyDelete