Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Nine year old lipstick...

I've had this lipstick in my purse since my wedding, September 2003.  I just couldn't part with it...I loved the color.  I loved how I felt wearing it.  I loved how I felt that day.

But it's 9 years old, and it was time to let it go.  I have moved on...as the much more expensive lipsticks in my purse prove...


Dinner with the family last week...fresh veggies are the best!!  Fried eggplant and cabbage with celery seed dressing....Tomatoes for BLTS!

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy. I have never had fried eggplant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea - I tried it three different ways that night (the fried eggplant) - one was just a flour batter, a second was flour and and then in breadcrumbs, and the third was flour and 'zesty' breadcrumbs I made...the plain flour wasn't that great. The only thing bad about the eggplant is it soaks up so much of the oil I think it loses any "vegetable properties" :-)

      Delete