Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's time to get back to bloggin'....

In September it started getting chilly so we had one last picnic at the park with friends...
 
 
McDonald's Happy Meals - the kids loved them...

Evan seems to be growing up so much faster than Nathan did.  Maybe its because he is #2, but I turn around and he is doing everything his big brother is....goodness!

In September I did have time to try out a pattern I had purchased awhile ago...boy, I have never made anything like this, and I hated it...


It turned out very cute, but I realized while making this that my sewing machine sucks and I am just not that interesting in sewing little purses...especially since I have boys.

I had promised Nathan all summer long that he could have a picnic on his picnic table under his swing set...well, summer was almost over so one night we went out and did that...it got cold so Evan wanted to go in after a few minutes...

The good part was that there were no bugs...





I was surprised, but my roses this year did amazing...I chopped one down to the ground, and left one standing, to see which one would fare better.  The one that got chopped to the ground did really nice...


Still full of blooms despite the dry, cold days...


A peaceful night at our house....

I live for moments like these...


That night Nathan was having a blast just playing with my fabric scraps...oh to be a kid again...

No comments:

Post a Comment