Sunday, November 18, 2012

Veryveryvery late Halloween post...

I don't know why, but November has completely gotten away from me...the first week was crazy busy, then it was the election which caused me to lose a few days, and then I traveled this past week for work...so, here we are still at Halloween and its a few days until Thanksgiving! 

Anybody else love lists?  I have lots and lots of catching up to do on everything and those that makes lists, you would envy mine.... It just grows and grows and grows....I would really like to catch up, but then, my lists would be so sad. 

Anyways, here are a few Pirate and Dragon pictures!

At first I asked the kids to stand up and smile...but that wasn't working....so, then I asked for pirate and dragon faces, and I got some good ones (Nathan kept half laughing at first...so cute!)



I love how Evan is trying to stab Nathan here...oh little brothers...


Good mean face Nathan!

Finally a laugh from Evan!

Apples from Grandma...this makes me think I should make some baked apples or apple crisp tomorrow night for dinner....maybe something home but something that won't clash with turkey on Thursday....hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment