Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Putting up the tree a few weeks ago....

Its my birthday.  I was going to get up early and get things done before errands and appointments, but the bed was warm and I felt tired and so I got a late start.
 
The KwikTrip by us has free coffee all week...I headed there and got some gas too -- then off running errands, and then a friend and I met up for lunch, which was really nice - she bought for my birthday -- a treat!  and then back home to unload bags and bags and bags of groceries.  argh.  I have an hour and a half before I need to leave for downtown for the Melting Pot...yae!!
 
So, yes, here are some old pics from putting up the tree....
 



My mom never let us touch the garland.  Or play with it.  So I always let my kids be a little goofy around it....this year I did ribbon anyways (which I LOVE!)....going to do more next year, even though its a pain to put up!


No comments:

Post a Comment