Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Pics...Part II

Our Christmas' were very weird this year...one side of the family decided to travel far away, so we didn't celebrate until New Years Eve....it didn't feel like New Year's Eve at all let me tell you....
 

I kept getting pictures of the boys where one looked silly and one looked sweet...I eventually gave up. 

Gus the dog!

Evan really was excited when he got an apple. 

He started eating it right away...


Nathan opening his car carrying case...I researched what is best since the ones you find at Target and Toys R Us are crap (Nathan had one already, and it was almost impossible to close it...awful design!) - I guess car toy collectors use these to keep them in....

Evan got a big heavy duty Tonka truck!  these are the best....


Playing Hungry Hungry Hippos - but with farm animals...

No comments:

Post a Comment