Thursday, July 11, 2013

Nathan's First Twin's Game - People, we are batting 500!

I got some free tickets to a Twins Game, and my friend, the Ultimate Twins Fan, couldn't make it, so I decided to take Nathan -- especially since I knew I wouldn't feel guilty about not making the 9 innings since it was free!
 
He was all decked out in his Twins Gear.  The first thing we bought were drinks - I loved they let us keep the caps on these bottles, so it was a good choice. 
 
 
 


Let's face it, baseball is a slow game.  So we were silly....




I told him we had to wait a few innings before getting food.  He was so ready to go when we finally went during the 3rd!  Fortunately, all the action in the game happened in the first and second inning, so we really didn't miss anything. 

We left after the 7th inning stretch...Nathan didn't say he was tired, but he couldn't sit still to save his life...

Yeah, he wasn't tired at all.  (this hasn't happened in a very very long time...)
 
Oh, and this is my 500th post!!!!!  Took me awhile to get here.  I don't have a lot of followers, so to give away a prize or something would be silly. 

1 comment: