Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Some random pictures....

Evan got sick this weekend, and I got sick Sunday night.  I went to work on Monday, but by Monday afternoon, I was in bad shape.  All I wanted when I came home was to be taken care of - I know I should be thankful my husband went and bought me soup and heated it up, but I wanted more without having to ask.  Oh well, I guess that is something only Mom's can provide. 
 
Anyways, here are some pictures from the past few weeks...
 
Nathan and I volunteering a few weeks ago at FMSC -- a fun experience.

Super cute in a hair net!


Working hard on Christmas presents already!!!

A new jogging outfit lends its way to more exercise!

Target hates me.  This is where I had my car parked one day.  Lucky me. 

Kids in the rain...


Helping Mom make cookies....

Kids in the rain part II -- I stayed in the car....

Boys playing video games....I see some foreshadowing here of my future....

We did do some sewing this summer.....a busy night for the ladies!


I finished a quilt I started almost three years ago....

Roar tested out the prayer shawl before I took it to the church.  I didn't pick up another.  I didn't want more on my list right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment