Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pickin's....

Someday, when my parents no longer plant their garden and have tons of onions, I will be very sad.
 
One of things about my parent's garden is that their soil is perfect for onions, they grow rows and rows of beautiful onions, and believe me, they almost ALL get eaten.  I love onions. 
 
The kids just love picking them, they get so excited to find big ones....
 







Finally this year my parents have raspberries again.  I want raspberries, but we are uncertain if we will be in this house forever, and I would hate to work hard at something like that and leave.  I also want blackberries, but I cannot convince my MIL or Mom to plant them.  :-)


its fun to eat most of what you pick...






Ride back to the barn....

Mom following in the car....

No comments:

Post a Comment