Saturday, October 26, 2013

i love orchards....and fall....

Even though school started in the fall, it was my favorite time of year. 
 
my kids enjoy it too. 

so many people get very cheerful in the spring, happy to see the snow melt away and the temperatures warm -- I always get kind of sad in the spring.  Lots of mud, dirty sidewalks, slop, slop, slop, rain, weather you can't really go out and play in...but not fall.  In the fall, there are all sorts of things to do. 


We haven't been to Minnesota Harvest in a few years, and before Nathan was born, we had gone and really enjoyed it.  So I guess it had been 6 years!

But, they got rid of their apple donuts, and only had apple mini donuts, and they weren't as good.  sad. 


My mom is always tucking the kids shirts in their pants.  And it makes me laugh because they look so silly. 


Nathan's getting more independent everyday...but he still asks me at night if I will "sleep with him for just a little bit..."

These pictures of Evan just make me laugh...



Heavy!!!!!


So, there were these goats.  And of course, my mom thought they "looked hungry".  So she went and found some apples...

And fed the goats.  typical Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment