Sunday, October 20, 2013

What the heck happened to October of 2013? (or Vacation Part III)

I can't keep up.  I was looking at my blog today while I was at my mom's and it was sad.  I hadn't updated since September and never even finished talking about our vacation at the end of August.  Whew.  Time is going by faster than ever and I cannot seem to get a handle on it.
 
I am hoping that since the tax deadline, October 15, is over, things will calm down.  So far, its not. 
 
Nathan's birthday is in a week and I am still not caught up on his scrapbook.  My personal goal each year is to only be one year behind by birthdays...at a max.  I am only on Christmas for Nathan, so I have 10 months to do in 4 short days, two of which I have to work, and two of which Chris is out of town.  I also have doctor appointments this week and other things going on.  Thank goodness I have Halloween costumes figured out!  Argh.  Not to mention, I would LOVE to do some sewing.  Ain't gonna get to that though....
 
Anyways, to finish up the vacation, here are some more cute pics. 










Not looking too big in this picture....which was good!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment