Monday, November 18, 2013

Up north and together ten years....

We took a trip up north with some family.  It was awesome, just like last time.  It was right after our 10 year anniversary, so it was like a special trip for that.  Plus, I could wear my pretty sparkly ring I got for my anniversary, which made me happy.
 
The only downside:  no drinking!  boo.  Going up north demands drinking.  I never used to care, but now it just doesn't seem right to not have a beer with a brat around a grill or a glass of red wine late at night curled up around the fire...

Our view.  That's my sister sitting on the edge...
 
Ready for hiking!


watch out - we heard there could be ninjas in the woods....


Typically, who cares about scenery and buildings and things without people you know in pictures....that's my philosophy...but there is something about  these that I really love...





I love the instructions.  Gov't = stupid. 

  I love LOVE the waterfalls. 


I got pretty disappointed in myself that I couldn't keep up.  I had to keep reminding myself I was pregnant and that's how its supposed to be.  I just was doing so well - in June I would just go out and run 5K...it wouldn't be easy all the time, but sometimes it was.  I loved being able to do that, knowing I was in shape.   I hated the running still....but I liked feeling like I was in control. 

Perfect....


No comments:

Post a Comment