Saturday, January 25, 2014

Some December stuff finally (Part 2)

Before Christmas Nathan decided to make something for Evan.  He worked so hard at it...it turned out to be a car ramp.  I should have taken a picture of the final product...

Evan and I made a second batch of his favorite cookies.  Its been so cold they have been on the deck since (we made these the day Roary passed away....)



I had my parents over for a dinner before Christmas...I made this crazy jello...thought the kids would love it -- time consuming!

Dessert with Grandma!


My dad poured liquor all over his ice cream.....he said it was good.  Oh dear...
 
We celebrated our family Christmas on the 23rd...Evan was so excited he couldn't sit still for anything...



Loving this picture!  I had no idea it turned out so well until I was blogging...

Opening gifts....

Modeling his new jersey...

Nathan's big gift...he got so excited about his clothes we thought he would go crazy for this: 

He was so confused at first...we later found out why, he was expecting this from Santa....

There's the smile!

He could hardly believe it...I guess asking for something for 2.5 years works sometimes....

Ha ha....hugging the Skylanders box!!  Love this picture! 

Evan opening one of his "big" gifts...


Nathan had so many homemade presents for us this year...very sweet...

After presents, we made pizzas.  That's our Christmas tradition.  The kids can do whatever they want. 



Christmas day morning!  Santa came!


Daddy got pringles and proceeded to eat them at 8AM....


Evan was asking Santa for "Toothless" for months...guess what Santa brought him? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment