Friday, April 11, 2014

One (or so) week pics

Time is definitely flying by...it makes me sad I only have seven weeks left...
 
Here is a picture of Auntie holding him at 6 days old....

She also made sure she hung out with Nathan and Evan.  The boys have been keeping busy at school and were excited for the snow to start melting.  Nathan just had "Dad's Day" at school today and it was hilarious what he said about Dad....

Jeffrey is on a pretty good schedule.  It varies throughout the day but I do a 6pm feeding and then he eats one more time before bed around 9:30/10 and then he usually gets up around 4am.  Last night he slept until 5:30 though so that was exciting...I got up anyways a few times to check on him (of course)...but it was nice to not have to wake up completely. 

He is a very alert baby already (at 5 weeks, not these pictures).  I think he may be the social butterfly of the family (so more like Daddy)...he seems to just like being held and listening and looking around.  Evan was my laid back whatever baby, and Nathan was a fussy, needy baby.  It will be an experience to watch them grow up and see what sticks...

As a family we have been busy....which is always good.  I cannot remember what I typed  in previous posts (if anything) or what I didn't (because I am so dang behind) that I may repeat myself -- which I have decided is okay.  Moms have a lot on their minds. 

Very cute when sleeping!  - smirky!

This kid rolled over at two days old.  I knew it was a fluke, but he still does it.  He rolls to his side and just yesterday he rolled over twice when I put him on his belly.  I guess he didn't want to be like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment