Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Two weeks...or so...

He is a really good baby, but as with all babies, we have our ups and downs. 


I thought it would be fun to compare the boys at this age...definitely more similarities (as everyone notices) to Nathan...

Jeffrey...

Nathan - Nathan and Jeffrey have more of my nose...
 
Evan definitely has more of Daddy's nose.  Evan was born much earlier than both of the other boys too (37 weeks, 4 days) so he was a lot smaller.  Somehow Evan got our recessive blond hair gene that I think has been hiding for a few generations (at least on my side).  He gets the most beautiful blue eyes and fair skin along with it too (Nathan has brown eyes, like Daddy's).  I am really hoping this baby will get my green/mixed eyes!  One of them has to take after Mommy, right????

No comments:

Post a Comment