Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hanging out with Nathan

Nathan had spring break one week after we came home with Jeffrey from the hospital.  He was studying sea animals and fish the week before, so I decided to spend a day with just him and take him to see Sea Life at MOA.

We had a really good time.  The only thing that is hard now with Nathan and I by myself is when I need to go to the bathroom.  I can wait for him outside his bathroom, but when he needs to wait for me outside my bathroom, I get a little nervous, especially at busy places like the mall.  So, I usually hold it or try to go really really fast!

I thought Nathan would really like touching the Star Fish, but he really didn't want to.  And then when he did, his whole sleeve was soaked.




We found the crabs really entertaining...



The tunnel was pretty cool.  I have lived in this area my whole life, and this is the first time I had been here too (its pretty much a ripoff moneywise, but Nathan really enjoyed it).

I let Nathan hold my phone, and he took like 100 pictures.  Most of them were bad, but he actually got a couple good ones.

I actually find most sea life quite creepy....







We were going to eat at the Mall, but its such a pain to find some place to eat there.  So, we went to Davanni's in Roseville because Nathan really wanted pizza, and who doesn't love their hoagies???

I sent Chris a text of my hoagie and got him all jealous...haha...


Nathan has already asked me if we can go back again to Davanii's, so I think it was a hit!

I can hardly believe kindergarten is almost over and my little baby boy will be seven years old in the fall.  Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment