Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Busy with one....ha!

After we had Nathan, we thought our lives had been turned upside-down, which it had, but boy, we thought we were busy.  ha!  We had friends that had two or three kids and they would kindly say, "We thought we were busy back then too...what did we do with all our free time?"  I wondered if I would feel the same way someday.  I do.  I definitely do.  

What did I do when I had just one?  If my thoughts aren't on one kid, they are on another.  And if they aren't on the kids, they are on the husband, the job, the house, the car that's falling apart, my sister, my dad, my friends, etc...

When I am jogging, I think of all the things I am going to do when I am done jogging.  And then my legs feel like putty afterwards so I have to do none of those things and just sit with the kids for awhile.  And that's okay.  I sometimes have to remind myself, sitting is okay.  :-) 

These pictures are old and out of order, but they are Jeffrey's two month pics that were on the other camera.  I couldn't decide which one I liked best because they are all the many faces of Jeffrey....

Jeffrey is a talker.  My  mom had a 20 minute conversation with him on Sunday.  She says he coos like an owl, but even sometimes his coos are so long he sounds like a little wolf howling!  and then we laugh, and then he laughs...he has that laugh you hear on the baby commercials...I think he is my only kid to actually do that laugh constantly.  

Here he is talking to me again....


He gets very serious though when I hold up the camera...

Ha ha.  My mommy is funny (looking!)...



He is busy growing.  At his two month checkup he was 12.5 pounds and 23+ inches long.  A woman at work told me her kid didn't hit 15 pounds until a year...how does that happen?  My kids weigh on my arms after only a few months...Evan was the lightest.  Jeffrey is going to be more like Nathan that way I think.

Well, its officially WEDDING WEEK for my sister!  I am off to do a few things for her and her finance.

No comments:

Post a Comment