Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Okay, I have 12 minutes while the pizza cooks...

July has been busy and such fun!  And half the pictures are STILL on my camera and phone.  I guess we will just deal with what we got here....

Since I do not have girls, I always wanted to do Build A Bear.  So, I asked my SIL if I could take my niece.  She wanted all the girls to go so we all went.  What fun it was to see how excited they were!  (one is not related to me, its my niece's cousin)  


My and my Goddaughter!

 SpongeBob was there!  (i hate him, but the girls like him...so whatever)

We went to a friend's daughters bday party in June...so sweet!

Neighbors were there....holding Jeffrey!

Daddy and Nathan playing games...

While my sister was on her honeymoon, I broke into her house and made her a nice little shelf area and fixed up her room a little bit...


We have been hanging out with friends A LOT this summer...

Lisa "The Baby Whisperer"...seriously, this woman has 5 kids and is so good with them!

Seven kids (eight with Jeffrey!)

I met up with Nathan's old friend from Daycare....he goes to a different school now so it was nice to see him!  Evan came a long too to the zoo....

Nathan loved this ride...last year he hated it...

Evan loved the water....

Great Aunt Suzie!!  She came up for a visit and hugged Jeffrey...(who wouldn't hug Jeffrey!)

Grandpa and Jeffrey sleeping....

Finally finished my Mom's doily!

After the wedding, Nathan got really sick.  I took him to the doctor, the doctor said, "wow.  he is really sick.  I am giving him meds."  While we waited for the meds, Nathan passed out in the back in the car.  Poor kid.


The next day he was better, and we discovered Golden Lake Beach!


Here is the turkey that is (was) sitting on my front step constantly.  He is gone now...probably eaten by foxes or coyotes!

Karen's bouquet -- it last two weeks and then I dried it!

I made Pretzel buns (because my husband begged) --- they tasted so good, but stuck to the parchment paper.

Jeffrey tried his FIRST peas!!!  Good boy!!  He loved it....

Guys night!  I love when the guys hang out because the food is good...

One night I was feeling low and sad and then I looked up and saw this...

So cute!  so sweet..probably one of the last times he will sleep in here...

We went to the beach with friends before July 4th...

Opps! I forgot to cover Jeffrey legs!  bad mommy!  they were burned that night...

We had a Fourth of July Altermatt family reunion...all 100+ of us...it was crazy, but so much more fun this time because of the kids.

These are the Great Grandkids!

These are the Grandkids!

I got to spend some time talking with Grandpa, which is nice.  We rarely get to spend time together anymore...

Chris and Jeffrey hanging out...

It was beautiful out...

This is the oldest and the youngest at the reunion at the time...it was special.

We did hayrides!  I loved it...even though we have done that a lot at Mom and Dad's...

We could not get the kids to bed...

We got a new kitty!  His name is Mystro.

I bought a Slip N Slide!

Nathan loves Mystro!



He is so sweet!

Jeffrey is a PRO now at rolling over...front to back, back to front...over and over again until he gets pissed...

Playing....


No comments:

Post a Comment