Friday, July 11, 2014

Rehearsal dinner...the wedding is finally here!!

Hey I am keeping up (catching up?) on the blog.  yae!

Finally it was wedding weekend.  It has seemed to most of us that the wedding planning has been going on forever...and maybe that is because it has?  For a year and a half...I mean, I got pregnant and had a baby during that time, so its been awhile...ha!



Practicing walking down the aisle...

Too bad they didn't do this during the wedding..they booked it.



Cory is asleep already due to the looooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg homily....


Groom's dinner -- at Chris' and my old stompin' ground - Donatelle's in White Bear Lake -- unfortunately, they remodeled and it has lost its ghetto charm...










I got into a selfie-taking mood...

Me and Bride!

Me, Bride, and Bridesmaid!

Me and Lisa (wife of groomsman)

Me, Mom, and Personal Attendant!

Me, Dad and Priest!  ha!

Me, Brother and Sister In law!

That was it...I guess no one else wanted to take a selfie with me.  I should do that again some night.  It is totally fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment