Sunday, September 14, 2014

a camping we will go....

Right at the end of August, Evan's class had a special camping day.  I spent as long as I could there -- a few hours (which I didn't think would be much but I was the only parent there most of the time)...

There was a fishing pond...



The campsite with tents, a "firepit", lots of lawn games....


Evan playing lawn darts...


This was their favorite tent....

Lunch was a picnic with sammies, chips, and fruit...










One of the teachers took a picture of my butt hanging out while fixing the text...it was pretty funny!  I was like, hey you!





Overall the kids had such a good time -- they talked about it for many weeks before and after, and it was so much work but yet not so much work for such a fun experience for the kids.  What a fun day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment