Monday, September 1, 2014

Everyday randomness

Here are some more things that we have been up to this summer....

like spinning at the park!  gorgeous blue sky that day....


Trying to be twins like their cousins....

I was told that I needed to trim my bush (ha ha).

So I did and then I sent a picture of my trimmed bush to my friends (ha ha).  Immature, but I giggled about this all day.

Picnic while Daddy mows...


Daddy (aka "genious") invented the taco clothespin holder...cleanest taco night we have EVER HAD!!


waiting patiently for their friends...

Grilled Eggplant salad...it kind of looks like a mess, but it was a wonderful way to eat eggplant.  This was Giada's recipe....

Outdoor mass at church...

It started to rain so this is where I put the boys...they had the best time...

Helping our friends make pickles for their first time...they are pros at it now!

Hugs with the kitty...these two are two peas in a pod...

Visiting my mom and dad's new puppy.  Benner's was put down right after July 4th, he was very sick from cancer.  He was a good dog.  This is Murphy.  He is ALL PUPPY.


He is so cute...here he is hanging out in the dill and beet patch...

Lickin' his lips!

It was onion pickin' time!  I let the onions cure outside this year for two days since the weather was nice...let's hope they dry as well as last year...

Also made some pickled carrots.  These are more popular than the beans.  I am thinking I may enter the County Fair next year with some jam and pickled stuff...will have to see what works...

First time having a blizzard (at least with mom and dad!)


My new best friend...can you see him?  I drove home the other day and saw him waiting for me in the window. At times I really miss Roary bad...but then Mystro jumps on me and then it doesn't hurt so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment