Saturday, January 31, 2015

Getting ready for Christmas...

Got the vehicles out for the baby.  The two big kids played on them.  

One is broken now, but it was funny to watch them play with them again.  


Evan watching Rudolph.  I can never seem to fit in as many Christmas shows as I would like each year, but I think I got it all the classics, which the exception of the Christmas Carol -- I never saw it on tv so I didn't tape it...

Chris and I at my work Christmas party at the Depot -- I didn't think we would go since our usual babysitter said "no", so Kevin and his girlfriend helped out!  :-)

We went skating.  My cheeks hurt after that from smiling so much...

Jeffrey is in a chewing phase, so out came Evan's chewer.  He loved it.  Note how Mystro is behind him being naughty and stealing his snacks!

Here is Mystro being in Jeffrey's pack and play....seriously Mystro, this stuff isn't for you!

So, I really wanted to make the easy milk-carton gingerbread houses with the boys this year.  In September, I was telling my friend Lisa this and we decided at a bonfire that we should do it together and that it would be a fun Christmas gathering for our families.  It totally was!

Here we are all set-up....some purchased candy but lots of leftover Halloween stuff...

Here we all are busy...see why I need another table???   Dream:  two more rooms!  one upstairs, one downstairs and then house would be perfect.  Someday maybe.




What was fun was after the kids rushed through theirs so they could go "play" (which is what I thought they were doing when we were building the houses, but I guess not), the four adults sat down, had some delicious adult beverages, and made ours...slowly.  It was so fun, and with the kids fully entertained (Jeffrey exception), it was peaceful!

Group picture before present opening -- love this...

Here are our completed houses...I will let you figure out whose is whose...(is that grammar correct?)....Oh well, don't care...


No comments:

Post a Comment