Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Skating....

The pictures below are out of order, but we had a fun Friday night in January taking the boys skating. 

 Skating is something Karen and I always attempted to do on the little pond at our house growing up, and we never had lessons (so we stink), but we always loved it.  So, I invited Karen and Cory, and Cory's brother also came which was fun...

We went to Chile's afterwards and they have 2 for 1's, so Karen tasted my beer.  And then she held it LOL until I was ready for it...


She did order something she liked once we got to the table...

Cheers!


Here is Evan and I skating...he fell down a lot!

Nathan has gotten pretty good...better than Mommy, after only a few lessons...

Evan did wipe out backwards though and landed straight on his head.  His helmet went THUNK.  So, I think its good they wear those!

Man down!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment