Sunday, August 30, 2015

April -- Part First

I love these pictures:  

Haven't we all felt like that when things are slightly out of reach?



He eventually managed it..and was happy....this boy loves bottles!

Got a surprise delivery at work during the last couple weeks...loved the note!

Brothers watching Ironman...Evan LOVES Ironman...

Waiting for their friends (I kicked them out of the house because they were being obnoxious!)

I still didn't have my sewing room, and Nathan's room was still a WIP during April, and Mystro decided it was the perfect place to sun himself...

Our neighbor gave Jeffrey a cute water play toy...ALL BOYS had to be a part of it...including Mys...

Sneaky boy....

Swimming lessons...

Hard to see, but that's Nathan with the noodle...

I remember the bad day that accompanied this picture...the clouds fit my mood.

Nathan and a friend from school on their field trip to Olson's, where, Nathan learned convenience stores are a complete ripoff...

Pretty spring evening...

Jeffrey was walking around like crazy by April...he took his first steps shortly after he turned one...

He loved being outside and being on his scooter in April and May (and hasn't touched it since...)

Ice cream...Mommy got the boys out of the house one night when Chris had his friends over...

STUCK!   this was like the fourth time he got stuck so I left him there...he didn't go back after that...

New baby!  My neighbors -- what sweet cheeks he has...!

Girls today -- alas, having no girls, I have to borrow other people's daughters...we went to 5 Guys, Charming Charlie, and the Cupcake Place (oh, and JoAnnes)...


Rut roh.  Like his brother Evan, Jeffrey is an onion hound....


Let me out!  Let me out!!

Not happy LOL.  After you have three kids, most of the time the baby crying is hilarious.  Because they cry over really silly things.  I wonder if that is how God feels about us?  I wonder if he smiles when we cry because He knows better...


Here comes Nathan the BIG WINNER!!!  Ring toss pro -- this kid won TWO bottles of pop at the school carnival (which was, sadly, the worst school carnival EVER, they had hardly anything for the kids to do!).  But of course he wins after Mommy says, "Nathan, one one ever wins ring tosses"...

Jeffrey's first pop in a straw cup.  He thought he was hot stuff.


Look at me -- I am awesome he says!!



His outfit reminds me of Dee.  We wore that the last time we saw Dee, in the fall, even though it was big on him.  I miss you Dee, and penguins will always remind me of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment