Monday, August 24, 2015

March Madness 2015

March 2015 went by with a whoosh...

Mystro just has an amazing tail...and is super sweet...

First time sitting in the grocery cart with Mommy (without his seat)!  He just loved it the whole time (and never let go).

Hanging out at Grandmas while we watched the dog during spring break...

I got distracted.  Jeffrey got busy.  Of course I grabbed the camera first!

on my soapbox:   This is a picture of triple parked cars (idiots!).  I don't understand people and the serious lack of thinking they do on a daily basis.   People are so self-centered they don't even worry they  have completely locked some poor person in.  Look up people, look around, and look how your choices impact others -- and stop thinking only of yourself (in ALL things).

Jeffrey doesn't do much art -- the one downside to not having him in a daycare/center.   So, one day I let him paint.  He liked it!





Smiley fries while Daddy was out...

This makes me want fries...

Bundled up -- still chilly!  This carseat was getting pretty heavy...Jeffrey was 25 pounds at least...

Not always happy!

STUCK.  

This is a picture of the last of the carrots from Summer, 2014 - which is pretty awesome how long fresh veggies keep!

I had some tuna.  Mystro couldn't get his face into the can FAR ENOUGH to lick it out.

We had a big "move" in March -- very exciting!  The boys got Daddy's old dresser for their room, and Jeffrey got his back...and....

I finally got this one!  It is actually Chris', but I have been waiting for this since 2006, so nine years in the making!  Good thing it is huge, gorgeous, and fits A LOT of stuff.

Faith Formation classes finished up...the main teacher didn't show for the last couple classes, so I got to lead...

Things started to warm up...a nice day...our first picnic of many...



Just plain cute!

I finally caved into the begging.  I learned and played Pokemon!

Boys swinging with their brother...

Jeffrey crawled up on the couch and just sat next to Daddy...just sat and watched...

Just chillin'...

Neighbors view of my yard...kind of neat...

Doves made at Faith Formation...

Flowers and candy after another LONG day at work...

Blaine Easter Egg hunt...they moved it to a Friday night, and more people showed up than ever, and there weren't enough eggs AT ALL for Nathan.  Each year we get more than 7 (which they say each kid will get), and Nathan's field was so packed each kid only got two or three.  It was insane.   We probably won't go next year if it's nice (when the weather is nasty, that's the best!)



It looked warm, but it was cold!  I remember poor Jeffrey didn't have mittens so I put mine on him and he kept chucking them off...

Late birthday present...look at that tail LOL!



All three watching TV...the cat sitting on my work bag...

Sunrise...not bad for a Park and Ride...the picture didn't do it justice...

Jeffrey learned Peek-a-Boo!


No comments:

Post a Comment