Friday, September 4, 2015

April showers bring May flowers....

May suddenly was here, with April ending just as quickly as it had begun.  
The days were longer, the fireplace now turned off, and the grass needed mowing.  

The cat, however, continued to sleep out in the middle of everything.  Maine Coons are hilarious.  


Jeffrey and I spending time together, eating a quiet lunch.

Going for a ride...


We went to a potluck at church -- only a few young families were there, but that was great, since they had activities and prizes for the few kids that did show up.  It was fun!

This little rat is always stealing my kitties!  He takes No. 2 and Tenna all the time!

Nathan's artwork:  Mystro

Although Nathan's room still did not have carpet, the sewing area for myself outside of his room was finally put together.  I just love the space I made -- so much more so than I thought I would have.  It's working out well -- and when I sew, I can watch the kids play in the family room and also watch the tv.

Jeffrey's first sucker in the car...on the way to Grandma's to plant potatoes...



As one can see by the ruts, we had a lot of spring rain...

Here we go!  Nathan worked hard.  Evan got whiny and left.




Jeffrey, however, was just entertained by everything.


Okay, maybe  not by this....



He and Grandma were planting beans here I think...

He found sticks.  Boys and sticks.  It's part of their DNA.


Grandpa let Nathan help till...

I took their dog for a ride in the car.  This is the only time I have ever seen this dog behave.

Spring means rhubarb.  Strawberry rhubarb jam!

Sweetness....


Let's go biking!

First we stretch...

Then we ride!


A rare picture of me....


No comments:

Post a Comment