Tuesday, April 26, 2016

boys...

my life is full of boys.  

here we are trying on hats for winter at Target.



Here we are staring at a GIANT cookie Mommy gave me...

Here we are staring at the mismatched socks of 2015...*sigh*...I have a pile.  Occasionally I go through it...

Here we are after being diagnosed with a very sad case of ringworm...poor Evan...fortunately he is almost 100% now!!

Here we are playing with a toy Mommy pulled down from the attic...

Playing video games...

Eating chocolate cake...

Hangin' out in our underpants...as all boys (men) do....

hanging out with Mommy in Target...

Being naughty and ingenious!

LOL!  I had to throw these in!!!

Christopher's baby pic!  He actually looks like most like EVAN here!!!!

Here we are snuggling with Grandma Jayne...

Here we are.  stuck.  "stuck!  Mama!  Stuck!"


Here we are post church, having ourselves some Taco Bell...just like Daddy did growing up...


No comments:

Post a Comment