Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Summer wind down....

yes -- it's a summer photo dump before summer 2016 begins!!


My Aloe plant at work...this thing has been going crazy!!

No more bedtime bottles for Jeffrey I guess....

Flowers from my landscaping...



the below Mally Bib made it through three boys...and then was falling apart...good job bib!!  You saved me hours and hours of washing...


Chris was trying on an old uniform of a friend...didn't fit too badly!


Another quiet Saturday morning...another day at the Depot...


bubble mania!!!




Summer corn...

Summer cucumbers...i love how my kids love the fresh things I ate growing up...

Busy canning...I made the beets because a friend mentioned she liked them...probably won't do that again as it is an acquired taste and no one had anything good to say...

Boys...found this under my sewing table one day...playing restaurant...

So I lock my sharps up to keep them away from the kids and the cat...who loves to pull out the pins and makes me nervous that he is going to eat them...so I am sewing, and here he somehow crawls his body into the drawer and hides...WTF cat?!!!

Neighborhood Nite to Unite...


Neighborhood kids...

Ha! I took this picture to show a few friends what I wore to the neighborhood party...one neighbor had to make a rude comment to me about my outfit (which is normal, she always makes snarky comments), but I found it ironic as she was wearing a moo-moo type dress...



Last few times at the beach...








He didn't want to go home...


Evan made his bed....

More beach again!






Karen's cats -- they wanted to go for a buggy ride!

Jeffrey trying to blow out the candle...

Nathan in his jeans which he picked out and said he loved...and yet never wears unless he has to...

End of summer LTGO Family night!  Nathan made donuts and they were a big hit!


Went to Grandmas.  No one home.  Jeffrey ran  through the corn rows with me while I picked some for dinner when friends were coming over...





Starting a project for the fair this summer...it won't get done. I won't nag him and he doesn't work on it anymore...


Somebody loves Utz Cheeseballs!


Drinks and Apps with friends!


Picking veggies with Grandma...







Cat-sitting.  These cats were always trying to drink my water!





turkeys!  gobble gobble!




Kids loving Mexican food!

A labor day weekend visit with cousins...and a sleepover...





Took them over and let them play in my MIL's pool too....

Movie night after that...


Then we did the Home Depot...










That's a friend below...on our roof...getting a rocket....OMG....


Jeffrey watches and tries to do what the big kids do....





We had a bonfire and hotdogs after....good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment