Saturday, September 24, 2016

Miscellaneous December 2015...

December, as much as I can remember it, went by very quickly as usual.  The weeks are packed with year-end planning and fourth quarter estimates at work, and the nights are packed with Christmas pageants, visits with family and friends, and Christmas prep.  


Sometimes the nights are so busy you just let your kids finish the ice cream out of the tub...

Jeffrey thought it was a great idea and didn't mind one bit...





Mystro didn't really appreciate the gifts I bought him....haha!  He looked so cute.



Mystro, the crabby reindeer!

After church one Sunday, for the first time ever, we stopped at Taco Bell for lunch.  Chris used to do this with his parents growing up -- his mom doesn't like breakfast food, so they would stop after for a taco was my understanding.  The boys loved it!


For my birthday I wanted to do Hibachi, since the kids haven't ever experienced that -- 


They thought it was awesome!  However, the salad and soup beforehand was pretty gross they decided, and I agreed.  It was like mayo on some iceberg lettuce...


Jeffrey thought it was good, and shared his food with Daddy...unfortunately then Jeffrey got a cold, so then Daddy got the cold...doomed!  The kids doom us with their germs!






Fire!  I wish they would have done more fire...that was the best part...


The next day we went to church and I had a donut, so I came home and walked off the donut on the treadmill.  That was the beginning of four months of pain, as I somehow threw out my hips and tore/pulled my piriformis muscle....

No comments:

Post a Comment