Tuesday, January 17, 2017

too much may...

May was insane.  Seriously, it was.

When I was going back through these pictures I am wondering why Chris and I weren't just exhausted all the time....maybe we were?!

May is the end of the school year, so lots of changes there; soccer started (Chris coaches, and Nathan and Evan play); my brother got married, we had Karen's baby shower....Oy!

Let's just do a quick post on the wedding here, shall we?

We had the rehearsal Friday afternoon and night, as most weddings do.  I got my hair done that morning, but my appointment was late, so I couldn't go back home before pictures to help with the kids.  So, to help Chris out with dressing three little boys and himself, Karen dropped Cory off at our house that morning, and then they carpooled to the church and Karen and I carpooled to the hair place.  

I didn't really care for the hair place whatsoever (although my stylist was friendly);  they didn't allow tips on credit cards, so they barely got one from me, and my sister wasn't about to go to the ATM, so she didn't even give one since we weren't carrying cash.  Isn't that ridiculous?  Not that Karen's stylist deserved a tip; she was making some snide comments about her hair while she did her updo!  

They had good food before the wedding, Jimmy Johns.   I should have tried to eat more, since that is all the food I got for the day...



We took some family pictures outside, which was nice, since no others were taken...   




Karen looked really pretty that day...she had that pregnancy glow...

Jeffrey was exhausted but did really well!  He walked up and down the aisle, and that's all I was hoping for...

This is the only family picture I have of all of us...

done!  yae! 

After that we went to the farm; although, we didn't take many professional pictures there, so we did a lot on our own...

This picture makes me laugh:




I got a picture of Kevin spilling his drink...haha...

Uhh...whoops!





Grandpa and Grandma took Evan and Jeffrey home, but to my surprise, Nathan wanted to dance!  He danced for hours.  They had this HUGE area of candy, so I think he ate candy, danced, drank pop, and repeat.  At one point we had to go out and get some air since he said his tummy hurt...gee, you wonder why?



No comments:

Post a Comment