Tuesday, June 6, 2017

July 4, 2016

Fourth of July!  

I made a bunch of cookies, apparently!  I don't even remember doing this.  I wonder if they all got eaten?


Popsicles!

Squash....

Hanging out over a long weekend...Parcheesi on the deck...the game that refused to end...

Mosquitos kept at bay!

And here comes the zucchini bread...hard to believe will have this in a month...

Last summer I took a class on English Paper Piecing.  Very interesting, everything by hand.  I whipped this baby out post class...pretty enjoyable...

On July 3 we had our own little fourth of July family party, since my parents always have a HUGE party at their house on the 4th...anyways, my parents don't make homemade ice cream anymore, so I do it...


There is something amazing about growing up and cranking out your own ice cream...



There were fireworks on the 3rd, and my boys have never been to see big ones...so we took them over to the Anoka ones...I think it was Anoka...

Karen and Cory came with and Karen was ready to POP!

Comparing shoe sizes....

Popcorn in a paper bag just like Aunt Jeanne...


This was Fourth of July at my parents....Chris was driving around some of the kids...apparently I took no other pictures that night...

 The next day, on the 5th, we took the boys fishing...













 Worn out....

No comments:

Post a Comment