Wednesday, July 12, 2017

ZOMG why are there so many pictures in July?

WEll, I am now officially one year behind!!!  Let's face it, never gonna catch up!


So, when Karen finally popped, I got to go take care of her kitties!

Miss Ruthie

and Mr. Rudy!  Mr. Rudy Rudolph is no longer with us...he got sick bad in early spring, and had to put down...but we still love him bunches and I will always remember how Evan said he looked like a reindeer, like Rudolph!

First time playing the "Farm Game" with Nathan...we plan on taking this camping with us again this year...

Nathan...

the boys first time doing Pokemon Go in our neighborhood...man it was so fun in the beginning, and then, even  months after!  I remember Chris and I playing hookie one day, going for walks for Pokemon, snow was falling, it was freezing, and then having a drink before picking up the kids...

maybe it will be fun again someday, if they would let you catch something rare once and awhile without playing it 24/7...



FMSC with Kristin from work...

Taking Mystro to the vet for his shots with J...

Lilies bloomed!

Picking onions...

hanging with my kitty...


Taking pictures in their Fuzzy PJ's...


Enjoying a dinner a Chile's it looks like....actually, I think this may have been after a visit to the dentist!

Ice cream on a hot day....


Stollen for the fair...

 Pillowcases made for Nathan...but then he refused to throw his old pillows out, so now he has like 5 of them on his bed!

Playing with Uncle cory
 Happy Birthday again to Evan!


FMSC with the boys!


Snuggles with baby Edwin...


I guess I posted a pic that i had to leave my office, but it actually didn't happen until now...as you can see by the many pics I took the day before i moved!





Jeffrey on top of the car...scared!

but not once his brothers got up there...





We went to Chutes and Ladders, but it was so hot, it sucked!  So we packed up after a little bit, and I found this gem of a waterpark in Columbia Heights...

Here it is!  It is right behind where I go to the chiropractor...


the kids love it, I swear!  Ignore Jeffrey's sad face....




No comments:

Post a Comment